I’d like to give a quick thank you to the surprisingly large number of Boston T-riders who will stand on a crowded train even if there are still one or two seats available. As someone who is not yet obviously pregnant, but still exhausted sometimes, I really do appreciate having a seat available.
Welcome! Places to Start!
Things We Write About
- Best of (20)
- Cambridge and Boston area (28)
- Going and staying carfree (94)
- Links and reviews (33)
- Sustainability and consumerism (21)
- Transportation options (88)
- True Life Stories of the Carfree (7)
Search Our Archives